Feeling Better: A Field Guide to Liking Yourself
What would it be like to actually like yourself?
When other people talk about self-love, does the concept of even liking yourself seem confusing and impossible? Or maybe it feels like there is a heavy weight in your heart, on your back, or in your mind at all times, one that tells you that you’re worthless and unlovable.
This is, to put it lightly, a pretty unpleasant way to live. Andrea should know, she spent most of her life with that weight. Now, somehow, she actually likes herself (and maybe even loves herself).
Feeling Better: A Field Guide to Liking Yourself is a collection of concrete practices, habits, and tools to teach your brain and heart one basic truth: that you are an awesome and wholly valuable person. Consider it a trip report to healing from someone who’s been there.
ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
- How to dig yourself out from Self-Loathing to Self-Like and maybe even Self-Love with Andrea Loewen – Val Hemminger
- Andrea Loewen wants you to feel better – Loose Lips Magazine
- Overcoming Self-loathing and Depression – Uncomfortable podcast by Debbie Roche
- Ep 44: Feeling Better, With Andrea Loewen – Running Wild With Christine
- Ep 66: Author Andrea Loewen Plus Stu & Leigh from Dungeon Punks Podcast – SADCAST
- Ep 175: Girl, Interrupted with guest Andrea Loewen – Pop This!
- I Had No Judgment Toward Antidepressants Until It Was My Name On The Bottle – Huffington Post
- How To Survive The Holidays With Depression – Huffington Post
- How To Make Bell Let’s Talk Day Conversations More Useful – Huffington Post
- Feeling better: Tips for creatives – SAD Mag
- I Thought it Was Just Stress, Now I’m Holding a Bottle of Antidepressants – Graceclubyvr
- Depressed: Why “What to Do?” Was the Wrong Question to Ask – Nerve10